Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Fruit Salad with Vanilla Pudding
Fruit Salad with Vanilla Pudding
From: Pinterest
Serves: 8-10 people
Ingredients:
1 (29oz) can peach slices, diced into bites, not drained
1 (20oz) can pineapple chunks, not drained
1 (3 1/8 oz box dry vanilla instant pudding mix
1 lb strawberries, hulled and quartered
1 banana, sliced
1/2 pint blueberries
1 bunch grapes, halved
1-2 Tbsp sugar (optional)
Directions:
In a large bowl combine peaches, pineapple and vanilla pudding mix. Mix well until pudding is dissolved. Stir in strawberry, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired. Chill for 1-2 hours.
NOTES:
I did not add blueberries and grapes or all of the juice. I used pineapple tidbits instead of chunks. And I used probably one and a half cans worth of juice not two. I also added a can of mandarin oranges, drained and one more banana. I did not add sugar. It already has enough in my opinion with the pudding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment