I have no idea how I found this recipe or where it came from. All I do know it that it is amazingly delicious!

Brie Bliss Bites
Ingredients:
2 packages of mini phyllo shells
8 oz brie cheese, double cream
Raspberry preserves
Apricot preserves
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the mini shells on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cut the brie into 1/2 inch cubes and put one into each shell. Top each brie bite with either apricot or raspberry preserves. Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes or until the brie has melted and the phyllo shells are golden brown. Serve warm.
Notes: You can also cut squares of puff pastry. I used the regular phyllo dough sheets and it was very hard to work with. I would highly recommend using the shells. I also used other kinds of jam and they were all very good!
2 packages of mini phyllo shells
8 oz brie cheese, double cream
Raspberry preserves
Apricot preserves
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the mini shells on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cut the brie into 1/2 inch cubes and put one into each shell. Top each brie bite with either apricot or raspberry preserves. Bake in the oven for 6-7 minutes or until the brie has melted and the phyllo shells are golden brown. Serve warm.
Notes: You can also cut squares of puff pastry. I used the regular phyllo dough sheets and it was very hard to work with. I would highly recommend using the shells. I also used other kinds of jam and they were all very good!
No comments:
Post a Comment