Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Creamy Fruit Salad

Creamy Fruit Salad

I could seriously eat this everyday. In fact, Sandra brought it over with one of the meals she fixed for our family while David was in the hospital. Everyone had one serving and I, yes, at all the rest in one sitting. I could not stop eating it. Then after it was gone, for several weeks after that I thought about that salad all the time. I finally called Sandra, got the recipe and ended up making it for dinner 2 nights in a row. I even ate it for a before bed time snack to finish it off both nights. I love the creamy, tangy, sweet, and salty flavors with the juicy fruit. 

Time: 10 min
Serves: 4-6
From: Sandra S.

Ingredients:
1 granny smith apple
1 large banana
1 cup grapes

Dressing:
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. sour cream
1/2 tsp. sugar
1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice

Directions:
Mix all into a bowl. Chill. Serve cold.

Notes: I add a little more fruit and lemon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment