Angel Chicken in a slow cooker
From: Cleverly Inspired
Serves: 4-6
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds)
1 8-oz. pkg. fresh button mushrooms, quartered
1 6-oz. pkg. fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, caps sliced
1/4 cup butter
1 pkg. Italian dry salad dressing mix
1 (10-3/4-oz.) can condensed golden mushroom soup
1/2 cup white cooking wine
1 (8-oz) tub cream cheese spread with chives and onion
Hot cooked rice or pasta
Directions:
Put everything into a crock pot and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
Notes: You can mix together butter, Italian dressing, soup, wine, and cream cheese and pour over chicken and mushrooms and cook but I just put everything into the pot and stirred it an hour before serving after cooking it for 5 hours on high. I also shredded the chicken when I mixed it before serving.
No comments:
Post a Comment