Alyssa's Chili (I made this one up!) Ingredients: 1 lb. Hamburger or ground meat of your choice 1 onion, chopped 1 green pepper, chopped 2 tsp minced garlic 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika 1/4 tsp. chipotle chili powder (add more after tasting if desired) 1/2 tsp. salt 1/4 tsp. ground pepper 10 oz. + canned diced tomato (drained) 1 cup tomato sauce (although I think I used a whole 15 oz can last time) 1 can each black and kidney beans, drained (or beans of your choice) 1 cup water 1 beef boullion (or instead of water and bouillon, 1 cup broth of choice)
Method:
Saute onions, green peppers, and garlic in oil of your choice (I used olive oil) until onions start becoming translucent. Add meat and spices. Brown and drain excess fat. Cooking spices with the meat at this point will enhance the flavors, but if you prefer, add them with the other ingredients. Put all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 5 hours.
CHUNKY PORK CHILI:
http://easy-crock-pot-recipes.com/pork-chili.html

No comments:
Post a Comment