Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Creamy Cheesy Bean Dip

This is super easy and fast and only takes one dish to make, not to mention totally addicting and yummy!
Creamy Cheesy Bean Dip
Time: 5 minutes prep, 20-30 min bake
Makes: approx. 3 cups
From: Andrea T.

Ingredients:
1 can original Frito bean dip
1 Cup sour cream
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
1/2 tsp. – 1 tsp. taco seasoning mix (or more to taste)
1/4 lb. Colby cheese
1/4 lb. pepper jack or mozzarella cheese

Directions:
Mix together bean dip, sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning mix in bowl and bake in small casserole dish at 350°F for 20 minutes. Then sprinkle on top and bake for another 10 minutes or until melted. Serve with tortilla chips.

Notes: I use a lot more taco seasoning to give it some kick. I also have just used a colby and monterey jack cheese mix before too. I have also just added the cheese before baking and then baked until melted and bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment