Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mexican Mix

Mexican Mix
This is one of my most made meals. I usually make it when I am in a hurry. It is super simple and easy and the clean up is simple. I really like all the vegetables and flavors together over the noodles. We have even had it over brown rice before which is yummy too.

Time: 20-30 min
Serves: 6-8
From: Judy S.

Ingredients:
1 lb. lean ground beef
1-2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Lg. onion, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1/4 - 1/2 Tbsp seasoned salt, to taste
1/4 - 1/2 Tbsp garlic salt, to taste
1 can corn, drained
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
2-3 C. cooked whole wheat bowtie pasta

Directions:
Sauté onions and green pepper until tender. Sprinkle in seasoned salt and garlic salt. Mix in ground beef. Cook on medium until beef is cooked through. Mix in corn and tomatoes. Serve over pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment