Last year my friend brought these in the car while we rode up to the Little Red ride. I tried one of them and they were really good. For some reason I was craving something sweet to make. I never make desserts and I was in the mood to bake. And for some reason, after over a year of ever seeing them or eating them, they popped into my head. That night I went to the store and bought the ingredients and made them. The next day they were gone! Seriously with three ingredients, no baking, and one bowl. These were the easiest and yummiest treats. You can make the balls as big or small as you want. I didn't do this but you can even roll them in different toppings such as crushed nuts, crushed M&M's, sprinkles, rice crispies, cocoa, coconut, crushed cookies, or even dip them in chocolate. They remind me of having peanut butter honey toast when I was a kid and of course the kids love these!
Peanut Butter Balls
Time:10 min + chilling time
Makes: I made about 24 small- medium sized balls
From: Allison W. from Allrecipes.com
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup dry milk powder
1/2 cup honey
Directions:
Blend all ingredients together (preferably with hands). Roll into balls the size of large marbles and refrigerate. Dip them if you want before you refrigerate them. Eat and enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment